Sales & Distribution: Join our expanding sales team and help us launch our new production brewery!
Raised Grain is looking to add to its sales team with the addition of a dynamic, enthusiastic craft beer aficionado. This job will be actively involved in all sales and distribution efforts, including sales, account support, marketing and events, to promote Raised Grain beer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our existing restaurant, bar and retail customers.
- Grow designated sales territories by creating relationships with new restaurant, bar and retail customers.
- Provide all customers with current offerings and marketing materials, as well as maintain inventory in accounts and rotate stock to ensure proper placement of fresh product.
- Plan, lead and attend an average of one event per week, including but not limited to beer dinners, tastings, samplings and festivals.
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, sales data tools, competitive activity and special promotional activities. Complete required paperwork and tracking, including CRM, invoicing, customer information, etc.
- 5 years experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35 lbs. cases of beer frequently, and move and place 165 lbs. kegs as needed.
- Must possess and maintain clean driving record.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.