In very exciting news, two of our beers will be on tap at Miller Park, alongside 22 other beers brewed right here in Wisconsin. We'll have Doc's Red IPA, a more sessionable version of our multiple award-winning Paradocs Red IIPA, and our Kilted Kölsch, a crisp German-style ale.
For Scott, one of our #DoctorBrewers, it's even cooler. He played Varsity Baseball at the University of Wisconsin. While he's not on the field, having his beer in the Major Leagues is just as great an accomplishment!
As Wisconsin sports fans, there is nothing more exciting than having our beer at the ballpark. The "Local Brews" concession will be on the Loge Level near Section 207.
See you out at the ballpark! Go Brewers!
In The News:
- Milwaukee Brewers: Full Beer Lineup at "Local Brews" Concession
- Journal Sentinal: Miller Park beefs up craft beer lineup with brews from 17 Wisconsin breweries
- WISN 12: Miller Park's new 'Local Brews' bar to serve 24 Wisconsin craft beers
- Fox 6 Now: Representing Wisconsin!: Milwaukee Brewers announce "Local Brews" draft beer lineup
- Waukesha Freeman: Raised Grain joins beer lineup at Miller Park